New Year, new opportunity! If you’re looking for a new adventure for 2021, becoming a Journey Business Development Specialist might be for you. If you live and work in the Richmond or Hampton Roads area (Southside), we want to hear from you. Kick off the New Year with a new career challenge!
Business Development Specialist:
Locations: Richmond/Hampton Roads
We are looking for motivated individuals who can cultivate new business partnerships for The Journey. A background in marketing and sales is not required, but is a plus. The ideal candidate is familiar with contemporary Christian music, is a skilled communicator, has the ability to establish a rapport with business leaders, is an effective listener and is self-motivated. Compensation is commission only, based on collections, and thorough training will be provided.
You will join a team whose daily goal is to offer a message of hope to others.
*This is an independent contractor position*
Job requirements include:
- Maintain and develop relationships with prospective Journey Business Partners
- Attend network events in person or virtually in order to connect with potential partners
- Schedule appointments and present Business Partner opportunity to prospects
- Draft radio announcements and process broadcast orders
- Work closely with and under the direction of the Business Development Director
- Provide a weekly activity report
- Be available for initial training and coaching sessions as needed
- Attend one 30 minute monthly meeting with management (in person or via video)