Business Development Specialist:
Locations: Richmond/Hampton Roads
We are looking for motivated individuals who can cultivate new business partnerships for The Journey. A background in marketing and sales is not required, but is a plus. The ideal candidate is familiar with contemporary Christian music, is a skilled communicator, has the ability to establish a rapport with business leaders, is an effective listener and is self-motivated. Compensation is commission only, based on collections, and thorough training will be provided.
You will join a team whose daily goal is to offer a message of hope to others.
*This is an independent contractor position*
Job requirements include:
- Maintain and develop relationships with prospective Journey Business Partners
- Attend network events in person or virtually in order to connect with potential partners
- Schedule appointments and present Business Partner opportunity to prospects
- Draft radio announcements and process broadcast orders
- Work closely with and under the direction of the Business Development Director
- Provide a weekly activity report
- Be available for initial training and coaching sessions as needed
- Attend one 30 minute monthly meeting with management (in person or via video)