Looking for a new challenge and place to share your skills?
Consider joining The Journey team as we share hope every day!
The Journey is currently seeking Business Development Specialists in the Hampton Roads area.
Business Development Specialists are motivated individuals who work to develop new Business Partner sponsorships for The Journey. A background in marketing or sales is helpful, but not required. The ideal candidate is familiar with The Journey, can establish a rapport with business leaders, and is self-motivated. This is an independent contractor position and compensation is commission-only.
Job requirements include:
- Build relationships with potential Business Partners
- Attend business networking events
- Maintain ongoing relationships with business partners
- Manage copywriting and basic administrative tasks for each partner
- Work closely under the direction of the Business Development Director
- Complete training and coaching sessions, as needed
- Maintain account data and provide a monthly activity report
A commitment of a minimum of 15 hours per week is requested to be effective in this position.
“And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28