Skip to main content
General Contest Rules
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter.
- Participants cannot enter on behalf of another person.
- There may only be one winner per household during a one-month period.
- While participants may receive future correspondence from The Journey, participant’s contact information will not be shared with any other organization unless related to the prize or award.
- The Journey is not responsible for lost or delayed mail or for e-mail system malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate and/or receive a prize.
- Employees of The Journey, immediate families of such employees and persons involved with providing the prize or award, are not eligible to participate or win.
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize.
- Participants must be U.S. citizens unless otherwise specified.
- Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
- The Journey reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected.
- The Journey reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
- No promotion, promotion rules or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
- Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the announcement of winners. The Journey reserves the right to announce winners name publicly as appropriate.
- Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against The Journey related to the promotion.