A Business Partner is a supporter who contributes financially to The Journey. In return for your contribution, The Journey will introduce your business to our listeners.
- On-air acknowledgements introducing your business products and services and how to reach you.
- Online recognition and listing in the Business Partner Directory.
A Journey Business may also choose to hear your business name across the Journey network or in just your local community. There are many options. Find out more by contacting:
Our thanks to Herbert Maxey Jr., personal injury lawyer for his underwriting support of the Journey. Herbert E. Maxey, Jr., P.C. has served clients throughout Virginia effected by automobile and motorcycle accidents, personal injury and medical malpractice. For over 39 years, More information about these services is available by calling 1-800-248-1950 or visiting herbertmaxey.com. Thanks again to Herbert Maxey Junior for their support of The Journey.
- A majority are 25-54 year old adults
- They are college educated and have professional careers
- A majority are homeowners and have school age children
- They listen intentionally and often
- Care about what their kids listen to
- They tend to be loyal to businesses who have the same values as The Journey
- Are making major purchases for themselves and their family
You will align yourself with Journey listeners who embrace family-friendly, faith-based values
Journey listeners are loyal to our station and passionate about the songs we play
Our audience listens intentionally, and many are regular supporters
The Journey network has a potential audience reach of 4.5 million listeners
Our predominantly female audience (ages 25-54) is a highly sought-after demographic